1. Admission will be granted from classes Nursery to Twelfth depending upon the number of seats available from the month of January. The presence of parents is must during the admission procedure in school.
2. Application Form & Prospectus for admission can be obtained from the month of December for the upcoming academic year.
3. Admission to hostellers is given from class 3rd – 12th and to day-scholars from class Nur. – 12th.
4. A formal written test and an oral interview will be conducted based on the syllabus studied in previous class By the students to be familiar with their academic level.
5. It is compulsory to submit the Original Transfer Certificate along with a Xerox copy duly signed by an authorized gazette officer, Medical Certificate, Income Certificate, A/c No. with IFSC code, Original Mark sheet, Caste Certificate, Character certificate, S.S.M Id of family & student, two pass port size photographs otherwise the admission will not be considered as a ‘Permanent Admission’.
6. After being selected in Interview, it is compulsory to submit first Installment of the fee (25% of the whole amount) including Admission Fee and child fund at the time of the Admission. Rest of the amount in three installments of 25% is required to pay on the 15th of July, October and January respectively. Otherwise penalty shall be imposed in case of late fee submission.
7. In case of the demand of T. C., an application is compulsorily required to be submitted a month before the beginning of the new session. T. C. will be issued in the situation of ‘No Dues’ only.
8. Board Examination fee & Nomination fee is to be deposited apart from other expenses.