GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CCE
- Students falling short of 80% attendance are not allowed to take any School Exam/ Board Exam.
- No Re-Test or Supplementary Examination is conducted except for the students officially representing school at events, at the discretion of Principal.
- Parents are requested to co-operate the students in Projects and Assignments given by the school because this activity is an essential part of Assessment and has more weightage in FAs.
- Promotion is granted on the basis of the performance of the students on a day to day report of Scholastic & Co- Scholastic activities throughout the year – As per CBSE Norms.
- For classes XI for a clear promotion to the next class, one should secure minimum 33% in final promotion weightage, as also in all the subjects.
- For XI and XII, students also have to score passing marks in theory as well as practicals separately.
EXAMINATION SCHEME AND GRADING SYSTEM-STD.I – X
|Formative Assessment – I||10% Weightage|
|Formative Assessment – II||10% Weightage|
|Summative Assessment – I||30% Weightage|
|Formative Assessment – III||10% Weightage|
|Formative Assessment – IV||10% Weightage|
|Summative Assessment – II||30% Weightage|
|Formative (40%) + Summative (60%) = Total 100%|
GRADING SYSTEM (NUR TO V)
|A*||90% – 100%||Outstanding|
|A||75% – 89%||Excellent|
|B||56% – 74%||Very Good|
|C||35% – 55%||Good|
|D||Below – 35%||Average|
GRADING SYSTEM (VI TOX)
|Marks Range||Grade||Grade Point|
|91 – 100||A1||10.00|
|81 – 90||A2||9.00|
|71 – 80||B1||8.00|
|61 – 70||BS2||7.00|
|51 – 60||C1||6.00|
|41 – 50||C2||5.00|
|31 – 40||D||4.00|
|21 – 30||E1||………|
|20 And below||E2||………|
GRADING SYSTEM (XI)
|Unit I||10%||Term I – 30%|
|Unit II||10%||Term II – 70%|
SAs and FAs are conducted but the Progress Report is prepared on the ASSESSMENT from APRIL to MARCH.