Skip to content
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Student must always reach five minutes before the commencement of the School in proper uniform.
- A warning will be given on the first incidence of indiscipline. A Second recurrence will mandate a meeting of the guardian with the principal otherwise the concerned student may be expelled from school.
- In case it is a must to take a long leave prior approval by the principal will be mandatory.
- Eighty percent attendance is compulsory, otherwise the student will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Half-day leave will be granted under special circumstances only in the presence of the guardian.
- The festivals of India are celebrated keeping in mind the overall development of mankind. As Such, the attendance of students is mandatory for all the programs organized by the school on such occasions. The presence of guardians on such auspicious occasions will add to the development of the ward.
- No student can leave the class without permission of the teacher or leave the school premises without the consent of the principal during school hours.
- The guardians can meet the principal on any school day between 8.30 am to 9:30 am & 1:30 pm to 2:30 p.m. They should not contact any teacher or other students attending classes without prior permission of the principal.
- The student must be present on the first day after a vacation orelse fine will be charged on per day basis.
- For any issue related to the school, contact is to be established with the principal alone.